Last updated 14th Sep, 2021
We understand your calendar data is sensitive. We just want to remind that it always belongs to you. We handle it with care. Here are the details how.
What data we collect
We only collect the minimum from the information you provide us voluntarily by interacting with Sama service. That data is required for us to be able to provide Sama service to you. You provide us consent to collect and process data by using Sama service.
- Calendar information. When you connect your Google calendar with Sama service we only collect the duration of your free and occupied slots and meeting subject, we never store participants emails, additional notes provided in the event’s details in our database.
- Cookies. Our website is using the standard cookies technology to collect the minimum information.
- Analytics. We use analytics service by Firebase to collect Sama service usage data in order to be able to improve it for the better user experience.
No Data is shared
- We never share, sell or otherwise provide your data with any third parties unless instances required by law.
You control your data
- You control your data through interaction with Sama service. All calendar information is being shown to you as received from your Google calendar account, if you want to make changes to it you can control it directly in your Google calendar.
- You are able to remove any personal information from Sama services by deleting account. If you wish so, please contact us at email@example.com
- You are able to opt-out of any third party services used by Sama service by following there opt-out procedures.
Security and storage of your data
- Hosting. Sama service infrastructure and data is hosted using technologies provided by Amazon Web Services.
- Login credentials. Sama service uses only secure OAuth connection to be able to access your Google calendar and never collects your password.
- People. All employees working with your data have been trained to handle it to the highest standards, have had a background checks and signed confidentiality agreements.
Public Beta. We are in public beta, service is free of charge and all your actions on Sama are purely voluntarily. We expect you to be collaborative and help as build the simplest way for people to agree on a meeting time.
We are here to help, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org